More information on “3D Santa Clause Merry Christmas, Christmas Lightbox SVG Paper Cut File”
3D Santa Clause Merry Christmas, Christmas Lightbox SVG Paper Cut File is perfect for your crafting needs.
Santa Clause Light box is created by gluing several layers of paper together. Between each layer of paper, put a 5mm foam board to create a distance. It helps to create 3D space for the shadow box. When you use white paper in combination with the LEDs installed on the back, it will create a beautiful light effect.
If you don’t like using LEDs, you can use a combination of colorful paper. This will be a great gift for your loved ones. You can also use it as a night light and decorate the room more sparkling.
Size: 8×8 inch (20×20 cm).
Easiest Step-by-Step Guide With How to Make a Cardstock Shadow Box?
Products used to decorate homes, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, etc. Suitable as gifts for loved ones on the holidays.
What file is used for some machines/software?
- Cricut Design Space (SVG).
- Silhouette Cameo Studio Designer Edition (SVG), Studio Basic Edition (DXF)
- Scan N Cut (SVG)
- Glowforge (SVG)
- Sublimation printers (PNG)
- Home printers (PDF)
What do you need to make?
- Printer, art knife (for cutting by hand)
- Silhouette or Cricut (for cutting by machine)
- Glue or double sided tape
- Foam board (the thickness is about 3-7 mm)
- Shadow box frame (Free Download).You need a shadow box frame with the size inside is 8x8in to fit the paper layer, depth at least 6-8cm (2.5-3 inches)
What you will get
How to use our file
- Download the files from packagesvg
- Open your editing software
- Open the files and enjoy
This listing is for a digital file only. No physical product will be received.
Quality means everything
We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality products for an affordable price! We really hope you find something on our site that you love and as always, we appreciate your support.
You can contact us via Fanpage to ask more questions.
Thank you for visiting!